måndag 13 oktober 2008

Keep my mind fertile like the ground that feeds me.



I went to Crazy Days.
It is something of a must here in Helsinki.
I think it happens like twice a year at Stockmann
(read: Macy's)
and I mean
it is crazy alright.
You know all those stylish old ladies
that walk the streets during the day?

Yeah
they turn into complete psychos during this wonderful event.
So in order to dodge these goofballs
I concentrated on socks and books this year.


Here is what I came out with without losing my head or any extremities.

Tove Jansson - Sent i November
Tove Jansson - Trollkarlens hatt
Milan Kundera - The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Virginia Woolf - Mrs Dalloway
Maria Sveland - Bitterfittan (read: The Bitter Cunt)
Paulo Coelho - The Pilgrimage
Khaled Hosseini - A Thousand Splendid Suns
Alexander McCall Smith - The World According to Bertie
Roald Dahl - Kiss Kiss
Roald Dahl - Someone Like You

Let us have fun!
(And don't you dare call me a nerd.)

- E


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Never! If you only knew what I've been doing these past weeks - you'd be calling me "nerdy".

Lol. I may actually borrow some of those titles to read - once school load is not so hectic.