torsdag 30 oktober 2008

?


What are you listening to nowadays? In dire need of new tunes.

_____________________________________________________________________



There's this coffee shop in the Mission, just a few minutes drive from our abode called - Four Barrel. Ma cherie, you'd adore this place. In my book, just about on the same range as Blue Bottle (which is another coffee addict paradise) - both exceptional.

Anyway, we've been going there lately... and they've been playing music by Led Zeppelin and David Bowie. I got hooked! And now Mr. Bowie is part of my iList.


3 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

Ok let see what I have in my ipod at the mo':

2 playlists
JAZZ (miles mostly, some sam cooke)
FRENCH (carla bruni, serge gainsbourg, amelie soundtrack)

Then on random play i have A LOT of these:

The Smiths (autumn for me)
Morissey
The Kooks
Arctic Monkeys
some Razorlight
Marianne Fauthfull

and

Joanna Newsom.

Oh and Australian
CUT COPY.
I even bought tix to their gig!

Hmm..you would like Joanna I am sure. And Finnish Eleonoora Rosenholm. Check out YouTube.

What about your music machine?
What are they thumping on?

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

And I love led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song and Bowie's Space Oddity.
Love.

Also, I can't wait to show you some lovely mocca places in AUS.
Yum yum yum.

Otherwise,
what do you think of tea?
I am starting to dig it.

Love,
e

Anonym sa...

Thank you so much, Babes! I'll for sure check those out =).

OMG! If you only live nearby, I would bring you to our tea place =). It's in Chinatown Called Red Blossom Tea. There's a lady there named Alice and she is just awesome! She's our tea master =). Lol. We're into mostly Black, Puerh, and Oolong.

Its healthier. And I don't get groggy at the end of the day, unlike coffee. I'm pretty consistent throughout the day when I have tea.

Alright... I'm going to iTunes now and check your recommendations.

Xo's
A