måndag 6 oktober 2008

In my dreams.

After coming home for a couple of days
after coming home for a couple of days and partying with my friends
after coming home for a couple of days and partying with my friends they left.

My boi
and my best friend.

I guess only a certain amount of time is allowed to be spent on
dreaming
travelling
partying
not-working

Then as I hear them say you have to start living the real life (they say).
work
earn money
not party so much

In my case that means that my best friend takes all her ripped up clothing
packs it into a backpack and lets the plane fly her to Paris
where she can become a star (I hope).
But most important of all
my boi boards a plane
and off he goes.
To where ever work is (Australia).
And I am left with a lonely heart.

So what does one do when
ones chest feels empty
the autumn leaves falling from the trees a little less pretty
and the wind feels colder?

One gets the sister to get a puppy.


Then one walks over to the stables
gets a horse to ride
and take care of.



Maybe one even lets the horse stay over and look down from the staircase who knows.
But I know I am this one and this autumn I will make it through.

- E

3 kommentarer:

i___Eat sa...

Awww... I'm sure you'll get through it =)))), dubba.

The phrase I dread the most "face reality", similar to what you've just posted. First time I heard that, I replied what's that supposed to mean? Aren't I living my life already? Then I realized as time went on... hm... maybe there were right, I need to freakin grow up and face my responsibilities. Blows, but there are things we cannot avoid. Then again, who said we can't be both...? Hm... Go for what you makes you happy =) You only live once (I know corny).

I am just starting to take on those responsibilities, can't say I'm doing a good job. Barely hanging on, really... All I know is that I'm loved and I'm happy with life; despite the everyday hullabaloo.

Xo's
A

Anonym sa...

Hmmm...I think you might be right.
That maybe it is time to accept the responsibilities.
I shall try and get a real job once I get to AUS for example.
And I think that sounds so super scary...a real job?
Before I've only done short term teaching of children, cafe and bar jobs. But never 8-4 or 9-5.
I dread. But maybe..maybe if it wore that the job would be fun. Then maybe..life wouldn't be so bad after all.

Jonny says that he can't even imagine you and I in real working life. He thinks that we belong in the university ;) Ha!
Us, the eternal students.

Anyway my dream is to become an academic so..university it is.

What is your dream?

- E

i___Eat sa...

Lol. That's hilarious...

9-5 jobs are not for me. Maybe he's right... we'll be "the eternal students". Lol. Having a 'real job' doesn't necessarily mean we have to work the whole day - hehehe... At least in my world. It's alright, we'll be fine =) I'm sure of that.

Anyway, my dream is to write about restaurants and their delicious food =))) Lol. Heaven.

When are you saying au revoir for AUS?

Ma tante and I have 'parted ways', what I mean by that is just that. So sad. Who would've thought, right.... Oh well, I guess that is life =/. People come and people go.

Hearts,
A