tisdag 14 oktober 2008

Homecoming queen.

Sometimes a simple date with a friend turns into a long day spent doing
things without a purpose.
Happy things.
Things that make your mind relax.
This was one of those days.

We started off at the wickedest of shops.
It is a bit nutters really.
You have to creep and crawl in under all the jingly bling that
the little lady keeps in the shop.
I asked if I could take a photo and she said yes.
When I asked if I can introduce her in the blog I think she said no
(she is truly impossible to hear).
So I won't.
But come to Helsinki and I will show you I promise.

Imagine if you could wake up in the morning
go to the kitchen
make a little bit of coffee with hot milk
and sit down to watch this.
Wouldn't you be happy too?
This place was shown to me by one of my best friends.
It is the best kept little secret in Helsinki.

This sign literally says:
'You may sit on the grass
you may look at the fluffy cloudtops
you may read books
you may play ball
eat your lunch
and even sing you may.
In a clean park it will all be nicer.
Small things are big things.'

And finally during this day I gave up
to Helsinki that is.
I give it to you my little hometown,
you may surprise me at times with your beauty.

We then kicked leaves and had cake.
It was all good.

- E

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

såg ut som tegnérlunden den sista bilden!! jag men poff pang bom så klär man sig det bästa liksom. hm men undrar just om jag slå på poffigt eller tajt.. hmmm

Anonym sa...

I love doing this... Just walking out-and-about, just for the pleasure of it.

That sign in your park is hilarious - lol. So cool! Remember... the "falling coconut" in Salt Pond Park (Kauai) - Lol.

Anyway...

Anonym sa...

I JUST LOOKED AT THE FALLING COCONUT PIC TODAY!

Are you a specimen of your Army's new program or what?
Teleopathy my sis' A!

Hugs,
E

Anonym sa...

Exactly! Just what I've been thinking... Freaky ha... [in a good/positive way]

Lots of Hearts,
A